Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trijicon SRS Red Dot

Rob Curtis at the Gear Scout Blog has a review of a new red dot sight put out by Trijicon. The SRS or Sealed Reflex Sight tested was a pre-production model. He says he expects it to hit the market in February 2012 after the SHOT Show.




The most interesting feature about the SRS in my opinion is the solar panel on the top of the sight. In daylight it powers the sight saving the battery for after dark hours.

Go to Rob's blog for more details on this sight as well as pictures from every angle.

2 comments:

  1. Batteries in the competitive Aimpoints are not exactly wasted with running even full time (as I keep them). Call me a skeptic, but the solar cell seems like a [bad] marketing gimmick. I'll keep my T1s.

    -Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering how much the solar cell raises the price of this optic.

    ReplyDelete