Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Just Love Parody

In the last couple of weeks, a supposed gun blog appeared out of nowhere saying it was going to be the new paradigm. I think it was called Choke and Blunder or something like that. Part of the marketing campaign for this blog included insulting well-known bloggers, setting up "profiles" for nonexistent (and unwilling) participants, and posting many over-the-top comments when criticized. Suspicion has grown that this is a false-flag operation run by one of the gun prohibitionist organizations.

Thanks to some enterprising souls who shall remain nameless, a parody of this suspect blog has now appeared.


The parody blog, Smoking Blunder, can be found here. Share this link with your friends.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to see if he had any comments on the parody, so I went to check it out. All I have to say is, "I swear to God I didn't do it" and go look at the real site.

    No, it really wasn't me, and I don't know who did... but I love whoever it was. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JB: I know it can't be me because I couldn't program my way out of a paper sack open at both ends. My money is on his/her original programer who was left being owed money.

    ReplyDelete