Saturday, May 21, 2011

In Honor Of The Rapture Non-Event

6 a.m. came and went and we are all still here. I didn't feel the Earth move. Oh, well.

However, the Rapture non-event needs something to celebrate it. I saw this on Facebook and thought it would do just fine - even if it is from 30 years ago. The lyrics of the first stanza are:
Toe to toe
Dancing very close
Barely breathing
Almost comatose
Wall to wall
People hypnotised
And they're stepping lightly
Hang each night in Rapture

And here is Debbie Harry of Blondie singing Rapture.



H/T Andy Langlois

3 comments:

  1. It's 6 PM, not am. Heathen. Don't you believe the word of gawd from a radio preacher? Heretic. There's only 5 hours left. Party like it's 1999. Oh and wire me all your filthy money, you can't take it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Neal: You forgot to add send you all my guns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's not to late. There are 5 minutes left, I understand that New Zealand, Australia, Japan and everything up to Eastern Daylight time is gone.. Ooooooooooooooops. My computer is wrong. It's 6 pm and there's no shaking. Un oh. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete