Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Panteao Productions Added As New Sponsor


When I first started this blog in 2010, I was very reluctant to add any advertising. Over time my thinking changed. I saw that by adding selected sponsors I could raise money for pro-Second Amendment groups. I started with Lucky Gunner and have since added When the Balloon Goes Up and Amazon. While the money raised hasn't been overwhelming, it has resulted in significant donations towards pro-Second Amendment work.

Today I am adding Panteao Productions. They produce some of the best firearms training DVDs around. I have bought several of their Make Ready with the Experts DVDs over the last few years. Recently, they have added a subscription service to streaming videos as well as have expanded to Make Ready to Survive which emphasizes preparedness.

You can see the link below the Blog Archive.

Remember, it costs you nothing extra to purchase a Panteao DVD or subscription through this blog. However, each time you do purchase something, that means a not insignificant portion of your dollar goes to supporting the Second Amendment.

Panteao is currently offering many of their Make Ready with Experts DVDS at 30-50% off. Moreover, they are discounting their annual subscriptions by 25%. This gives you access to ALL of their videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment