Friday, June 19, 2015

A Movie I Might Actually Like To See


I'm not big on movies. For one thing, I don't want to subsidize the anti-gun liberals in Hollywood. For another, I get bored just sitting there. The Complementary Spouse and I like to joke that we have Movie ADD. I don't think we've been in a movie theater since about the year 2000.

However, I came across this trailer for an Australian documentary entitled "Dazzle: The Hidden Story of Camouflage." I think I'd live to view it. Camo in its many forms and permutations intrigues me. Indeed, I spent part of this morning checking out urban camo patterns for an AR-15 that I'm thinking of painting. I'm seriously thinking of trying to go with one of these Dazzle type patterns that are akin to Swedish M90 camo.



DAZZLE: The Hidden Story of Camouflage from Off the Fence Financing on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment