Sunday, October 2, 2016

Military Arms Channel Reviews The Remington R51 Gen 2

I had high hopes that Remington had figured out the problems with the R51 9mm pistol. Being that it was based upon a design by John Pedersen, the Cruffler in me was excited when it first came out. They have had two years since they recalled the pistol to make corrections in manufacturing and design.

If the problem encountered with hollow point bullets by the Military Arms Channel is any indication, they have some more work to do if they want it to be considered a true carry gun. That is because most people unless they live in New Jersey carry hollow point ammo in their carry gun. As you can see in the video below, the hollow point cartridge "dives" on the second or third round shot.

The other thing that would make me leery of buying a R51 is the difficulty in field stripping it and reassembling it. I just know I'll miss one step and have to start over from the beginning.

I know people dumped on Remington for their mistakes with the first R51 especially after the glowing reviews it got based upon pre-production samples. That said, I don't know many who didn't want them to get it right on their second attempt.

Oh, well.


  1. I never really saw the point of the R51. What niche was it supposed to fill? The "too big, too long, too bulky, single-stack 9mm" niche?

  2. This one is really interesting for those who love to know about guns and firearms as having them in their life is actually important for some as they are their need as well as they are for passion for some people. You can also get the guns of your choice from the MA Gun License to get the guns of their own choice.

  3. I have just installed iStripper, and now I enjoy having the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

  4. I want to thank Julia Navaro for the loan given to me by her loan company NAVARO LOAN COMPANY. Needed a loan to start a my boutique and didn't know how to get a loan until I was introduce to NAVARO LOAN COMPANY by a friend online and she approved my loan of $300,000 with minimum income of $10 and now am a successful woman. If you need any type of loan from any country and of any amount at an interest rate of 2% contact Julia Navaro at and live a happy life.

  5. My husband and I have been together for almost 7 years, married for almost 4 years. We have a son that just turned 4. We got together and married young, I am 33 and he is 40. Over the years we have had many issues, including infidelity, a 6 month separation, and he said to me he wanted to get a divorce many times. I don’t necessarily have an issue getting over the past, it is his continued present behavior that keeps me wondering if he will ever change, ever mature, or be the husband and father I need him to be. he filed for divorce August 2014, but i refused to sign the papers coz i love him so much. I allowed the case to be dismissed, maybe to see if he will ever change. I have so many doubts and I am not sure which way to turn. I can not invest 100% into this marriage because I was so afraid to be disappointed all over again. I am afraid he has be cheating on me, I love him, but there are definitely no romantic feelings toward him, the feelings that made me fall in love with him in the first place. I felt so comfortable with him in my life, he makes me laugh, he’s playful, caring and attentive, on the other hand he has an anger problem, is negative, can be immature most of the time, argues with me constantly, and I don’t trust him. coz he use to cheat on me, i love my husband so much and also i want to save my marriage from divorce. so i cry to a friend of my, who told me to warp my tears, that there is a solution to my problem. so she introduce to me Dr happy a real spell caster that help to fight, stop marriage divorce and relationship problem also get ex back. so i give him a try and with-in 2day my problem with my husband was solve and ok, me and my husband and family and happily living great all thank to Dr happy you can reach him on or still call and Whats-pp him on +2348133873774 Thanks Sandra Katie from Usa California