Thursday, October 6, 2011

Meet The New Boss - Same As The Old Boss

David Codrea writing in his National Gun Rights Examiner column today says that ATF Acting Director Todd Jones has given us "kabuki" instead of a real shakeup with the changes he announced yesterday in the senior management of ATF. Or as David headlines his column, meet the new boss - same as the old boss.

As any Who fan knows - or anyone that watches CSI: Miami - those lyrics come from the last stanza of The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again".
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

And so, in honor of Todd Jones' reshuffling at ATF HQ, here is The Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment