Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Reader Meet-Up At The NRA Annual Meeting (updated)


UPDATE: Based on the feedback, Friday or either day were the leading vote getters. So let's go for 11am on Friday at the Starbucks in the George Brown Convention Center. It is located on Level 2.

I'll buy the coffee. "Frou-frou" drinks are on you.


A few weeks back, I had a suggestion from a reader that we have a meet-up at the NRA Annual Meeting in Houston. I'd like to see if there is any interest in that. It would have to be either Friday or Saturday as my flight leaves too early on Sunday to do it then.

Now, please bear with me as this is the first time I've done a poll.




I meant to add that the George Brown Convention Center does a Starbucks where we could meet for coffee. Feel free to leave suggestions for alternative places in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. I might suggest looking at the Michael Bane blog. He's having a meet up at Little Woodrows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Fiftycal: I know about that one and will be attending. I was thinking something just for the readers of this blog where we could meet one another.

      Delete