Tuesday, February 11, 2014

An Interesting Review Of The Glock 41


Almost lost in all the hoopla over Glock introducing a single stack .380 ACP pistol was their other introduction at the SHOT Show - the Glock 41. This new pistol is a long-slide Glock along the lines of the Glock 34 and 35 but in .45 ACP. Greg Hickok in his review below refers to it being "practical-tactical" in that is could both be used for competition and for self-defense.

The reason I'm posting the review by Greg aka Hickok45 is that it is one of the best reviews of this new pistol that I've seen. I think the Glock 41 will probably sell well and give other double-stack .45s a run for their money. I don't know if I'd trade my 1911s for it but I might add it to the gun collection.


2 comments:

  1. I love all of Hickock's vids, including this one. He just seems to have WAY too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a G41 based on Glocks legendary reliability, 45 ACP and capacity. Took it to the range and a buddy of mine who is a Glock fanatic helped me shoot it. About 150 rounds the trigger stopped resetting. Had a Glock armorer look it and he said send it back to Glock. The dealer did that for me. Just picked up two days ago and will get to range tomorrow. Interesting the paper Glock sent back only said "update', and works to factory specifications. No clue as to the update.

    ReplyDelete