Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tactical Crutch


I stumbled across this on Tumblr and all I can say is...I want it!

Now if I could only have a pair of these with snowshoes grafted on to them, it would be perfect given the 8" of snow on the ground here in western NC. I'm thinking the connection between the crutch and snowshoes would need some sort of articulated joint with hydraulic dampening.

Oh, the things you dream about when you are stuck in the house due to snow and a broken ankle and are starting to get cabin fever.




2 comments:

  1. Needs a coyote brown spray paint job. Other than that, I think you can get the same people who like the RIP round to do positive reviews for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to disagree on the color. Given that it will have snowshoes attached, it needs to be in a white camo.

      Delete