Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Frontiers In The Second Amendment


I attended the Tennessee Law Review's symposium entitled New Frontiers in the Second Amendment held this past Saturday. I plan to have a series of posts about the material posted in the various panels with links to the papers where possible.

It was a great way to spend part of a Saturday and my only disappointment about it is that the attendance wasn't greater. I guesstimate that there were 35-40 people there in the morning and about 30-35 there in the afternoon. Most of the attendees were law students at the University of Tennessee.

In the meantime, the Tennessee Law Review has posted video of both the morning and afternoon sessions online. They can be found here.

The upcoming symposium issue can be ordered from the Tennessee Law Review. The cost will be $10 plus shipping (approximately $3) when published. Contact the TLR Business Manager Micki Fox at mfox2@utk.edu or call her at 865-974-4464. She'll be happy to help you out.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you got to meet Glenn and the rest of the presenters.
    Wish I could have been there.
    RKV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been there but for my work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there. I was hoping to hear more about Peruta.

    ReplyDelete