Friday, March 28, 2014

Polite Society Podcast, Episode 223 Posted


As I've mentioned before, I am now a co-host on the Polite Society Podcast along with Rob Morse, Rachel Malone, and Paul Lathrop. I will be posting links to the most recent podcast on a regular basis (if I can remember to do it!).

Episode 223 has just been posted and features an interview with Trevor, Pat, and Mo of Action Shooting Radio. This is a relatively new podcast coming out of Canada and features news on competition shooting in the Great White North. You may remember Trevor from Canadian Reload Radio. He is also a co-host of the Slam Fire Podcast.

As always, we feature gun-related news and stories about the use of firearms in a defensive situation (DGUs).

You can hear Episode 223 here. Links to news and DGUs can also be found there.



2 comments:

  1. I have been enjoying the Polite Society podcast with you as as part of the cast. I knew who you were as soon as they said your name, before they announced your blog, because I am a daily reader here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it!

    BTW: That's a horrible holster in the picture. Any chance you could lobby them to upgrade their avatar image?

    ReplyDelete