Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Insurrectionism! The CSGV Answer For Everything


I was looking to see what the reaction of the gun prohibitionists was to BATFE's decision to postpone any immediate decision on M855 and their proposed framework. After checking the Brady Campaign's website and finding nothing, I came to the conclusion that I'd have to start slumming it. Yes, I went to the Facebook page of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence (sic).

I knew I'd find off the wall comments there and I wasn't disappointed. However, these comments came from CSGV and not one of their followers who project their own violent tendencies upon us.

When asked why we "prize" green tip bullets, the answer was not because they are cheap or because they are accurate. The official answer was, not unexpectedly, "because of insurrectionism." And in response to another person who asks why citizens need "armor piercing" bullets, the official answer is to kill law enforcement officers and military service members when we sense "tyranny".

When I read these answers to the Complementary Spouse, she just looked at me like I was insane and then said, "Are they really that stupid?"

I'm not sure if Ladd is that stupid but I'm sure he would have made a good commissar if he had grown up in Stalin's USSR.  He certainly is good at spouting the party line no matter how ridiculous it sounds.






7 comments:

  1. And you expected a rational reply from Ladd? You are a good and kind heart person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miggy - I'm not that kind!

    I did watch the video of Ladd debating Dave Workman on CNN. He kind of reminded me of a vampire because he had longer than average canines. I'm also reading Larry Correia's Monster Hunter Vendetta so my impression may have been influenced by that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caution all my Gunnie Friends out there that the BATFEIEIO Decision has only been POSTPONED.

    So look for something when Congress is on a long Recess this Summer, and Obama can sign an Executive Order enforcing the Ban.

    After all, he has a Pen and a Phone, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this article. Come to SK Financial, we make a point of listening to what you want from your finances and making sure you get it. Click here to get started: http://www.skfinancial.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every day I read the comments under stories from Breitbart and Fox News and follow many #2A activists on Twitter and see what they write on message boards, and I'm sorry to report that many in fact do speak of tyranny coming from within our borders, and they genuinely consider whether the military will fire upon their fellow Americans when directed to do so by the president because they won't relinquish their guns. They discuss this like it will happen next Tuesday. You're obviously a reasonable person and probably can't imagine that people talk this way, but they are. They believe insurrection is their Constitutionally granted right. They also show unmerciful disdain for LEO. It is a very vocal minority that has hijacked the conversation. So when people like CSGV mock this view, and joke about insurrectionism, it is rooted in truth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would make them think this I wonder. Possibly the President asking military commanders if they will give orders to fire on American citizens. Those who refused or hesitated have virtually seen their military careers come to an end. There are many other facts out there that might explain their fears. I don't believe however, that there are as many as you lead others to think that would intend harm to LEO'cers and military. The Second Amendment is in the Constitution for a reason and ammunition for the arms that are legal to own is included.

    ReplyDelete
  7. “With obvious purpose to assure the continuation and render possible the effectiveness of such [militia] forces the declaration and guarantee of the Second Amendment were made. It must be interpreted and applied with that end in view.” - UNITED STATES v. MILLER, 307 U.S. 174 (1939) 307 U.S. 174

    Now, *ahek*, they were SAYING.......?

    ReplyDelete