Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Safe Haven Premiers On April 1st - Don't Miss It


When I attended the SHOT Show I got a chance to see the preview of the documentary Safe Haven: Gun Free Zones in America. It is a critical look at so-called gun-free zones and how they fail to actually protect people. The film is produced and directed by Tim Crimmins. The Outdoor Channel will be airing tomorrow at 4:30pm. They will also be streaming it online.


If you subscribe to the Outdoor Channel and can DVR it, I suggest you do so. This is a documentary that you will want to share with your friends and family that may be on the fence about firearms and gun-free zones.

I usually can't sit through a movie. I joke that I have "movie ADD". I didn't move for 45 minutes watching Safe Haven. It is that powerful and compelling. Below is a trailer for the documentary. By the way, the Outdoor Channel will be presenting this without any ads or commercials. They have funded the documentary's production out of their own budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment