Friday, March 4, 2016

Some Knives For A Friday Afternoon


I didn't get to all the knife or cutlery companies while I was at the SHOT Show. However, it appears that the creator of these two videos was able to make it. I believe it is a Russian YouTuber who did these but the videos only have background music.

I stumbled across these two videos when I was searching for information on the Kershaw Fatback which is one of their new introductions. Unfortunately for my wallet, I think I've found a few more that I'd like to buy. Just like ammo and guns, I don't think you can have too many knives!

From Day 1:



From Day 2:

1 comment:

  1. On the off chance that the lawful expenses are to guard these open authorities against debasement allegations, then that is unbelievable. To begin with, the general population gets ripped off by the defilement. At that point the general population gets adhered paying for legal advisors to safeguard defilement. Some person needs to go to jail or get fined a great deal of cash.
    Bothell Lawyers

    ReplyDelete