Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The State Of The Union Address As I Heard It


This is how I heard President Trump's first State of the Union address:

Mr. Speaker, Mr. Vice President, Members of Congress, the First Lady of the United States, and my fellow Americans:

blah, blah, blah...

Working with the Senate, we are appointing judges who will interpret the Constitution as written, including a great new Supreme Court Justice, and more circuit court judges than any new administration in the history of our country.

We are defending our Second Amendment, and have taken historic actions to protect religious liberty.

blah, blah, blah....

Thank you, and God bless America.

You may have heard it differently but that is what I remember hearing.

1 comment:

  1. That's what I thought he was going to say so I skipped it!

    ReplyDelete