Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hickok45 On The MagLula UpLula

I have a MagLula UpLula and just love it. It really saves your thumbs when trying to load double-stack pistol magazines.

I also have their loaders for the AR-15 and the AK. They will load a mag as fast as you can put the cartridges in it. They also can unload mags just as fast.

Greg Hickok - Hickok45 - just posted a new YouTube video showing how fast and easy it works. Like Greg, I wasn't sent one by MagLula but love it nonetheless. However, if they want to send me one for the FAL, I wouldn't turn it down!

1 comment:

  1. I love these things. I have been riding a desk for the last 20 years. My thumbs can't take reloading at the range all day any more! These things are the best and my wife loves them also!

    HIGHLY recommend them!!

    ReplyDelete