Saturday, April 7, 2012

Unscheduled Events At The Annual Meeting

Thanks to Twitter, I found this unofficial, previously unscheduled event that is planned for the NRA Annual Meeting in St. Louis. It will feature some local politicians as well as possibly some out-of-town visitors. The flyer for the event is below.


Since the Tweet featuring this flyer linked to the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence (sic) website, I'm assuming that they are the organizers of this soiree. As Sebastian so accurately observed today on Twitter, they are professional agitators. I don't think they should be confronted, heckled, or otherwise given more attention than they deserve.

That said, I'd love to get a picture of myself with Ladd Everitt or Josh Horwitz much as Mike Vanderboegh has one of himself with Paul Helmke at the Restore the Constitution Rally. It would make a great keepsake - and a great reminder of our opposition.

7 comments:

  1. Don't these supporters of Trayvon Martin realize that the pieces of the puzzle haven't been assemble completely yet and there jumping to a guilty verdict by court of public opinion and not a court of law and there is more dirt coming out on Trayvon then Zimmerman, Zimmerman at this point start becoming more of an angel then a bad guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Mike with Paul just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a camera.

    Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to take you up on that! Actually, I hope it is Horwitz as he's a short little dude and I actually might be taller than him.

      Delete
  4. What a better place to have this get together. St. Louis will be the safest place on earth this week!
    No crime, no violence and lots of gun carrying law abiding folks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just have to wonder, where is the Hispanic outrage at Zimmerman getting railroaded like this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was there on Sat.I saw about 5 white people down in front of the old court house with home made signs.They were attacking the NRA for the killing etc. Their own people were manning the cameras .No one was bothered by them ,no cars honking horns either.It was raining BUT when the sun tried to come out they packed up and left.Maybe they had better things to do since the rain was over.I had a nice time while there.

    ReplyDelete