Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This Is Unpossible


I think most of us would agree that zombies and zombie movies have pretty much jumped the shark. Now we see a British-made movie, Cockneys vs Zombies, has come out.

It features the residents of the Bow Bells Care Home and a few of their grandchildren fighting off a horde of hungry zombies with full-auto AKs and M-16s.

I'm sorry but this is just implausible premise. Not the zombies but ordinary Brits having access to anything stronger than harsh words with which to fight them.

That is just umpossible in Her Majesty's gun-free paradise.



6 comments:

  1. So...why is this a story at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon and Old NFO: Because it amused me when I stumbled across earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. Somehow I doubt my friends from Jolly 'ol England would be amused with my thoughts on their little paradise.

    "Not the zombies but ordinary Brits having access to anything stronger than harsh words with which to fight them."

    I can see it now: "Stop! Or I shall have to become very cross with you!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to download this - it's too freaking tongue in cheek and zany to NOT be funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell, the Brits wouldn't fight if they did have guns. And they would be arrested. Can't have the rights of zombies violated.

    ReplyDelete