Monday, December 10, 2012

I Don't Do Just Guns, You Know


I came across this infographic this morning on saving for retirement. I thought with all the discussion about the so-called fiscal cliff and the various plans/schemes to solve the debt crisis it was timely. One of the proposals just so you know is to limit the amount of money that you can save tax-deferred in qualified retirement plans such as 401(k)'s and 403(b)'s.



how much to save for retirement

“How Much to Save for Retirement – Are You Ready?” – An infographic by Money Crashers Personal Finance

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot of scary shit around the 401k floating around out there. Despite a massive drop in salary thanks to the hope and the change, I've upped my contribution because this employer matches (last one didn't). It is basically the only thing I'm depending on for retirement, and if they fuck with it, that might be enough for me to go galt, and to change my retirement plan to heavy consumption of booze, cigars and fried foods.

    ReplyDelete