Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Doing My Part To Stimulate The (Gun) Economy - 2016 Edition


This is my annual listing of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in guns, ammo, parts, knives, and other outdoor or 2A related items. Looking at the recent stock prices of Ruger and Smith & Wesson, it looks like the stock market is assuming the win by Donald Trump is negative for gun sales. That said, the stocks prices of Vista Outdoors and Olin have soared. We shall see.

Unlike in past years where I had tons and tons of links, this year I am sending readers to some excellent compilations. I really see no need to reinvent the wheel especially when they are doing such a fine job of it.

The first place I'd suggest going is to the Black Friday page of Slickguns.com. They have links to all the major outdoor and firearm retailers along with other gun deals. If you don't have an AR-15, this is the year to buy one. I saw a number of them in the $500 range. Brownells has the Aero Precision (not a low end brand!) OEM model for $524.99. All you need to is add a stock, handguards, and whatever kind of optics or iron sights that you want.

The second place I'd suggest going to Reddit for their /gundeal subreddit page. I was turned on to this (fortunately or unfortunately) by PDB. They do have a Black Friday thread. One deal I found that I couldn't pass up was for a CZ P-09 for under $400. The CZ P-07 was the same price.

Arfcom has multiple threads going on Black Friday deals. The official one is here. A secondary one dealing with reloading tools and components can be found here. If you are a member of Arfcom, then here is the official thread dedicated to team members.

If you are just looking for regular Black Friday circulars of all the major retailers, then I'd suggest this website.

Soldiersystems.net has a Black Friday page of more tactical items. The page was down right now but I'll post a link as soon as they are back up.   Here is the link to their Black Friday page.

Finally, I'd like to remind everyone that No Lawyers - Only Guns and Money is an Amazon affiliate. All commissions that I earn from your purchases go to non-profit gun rights organizations like the Second Amendment Foundation and the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund.

One think you might want to look at is the Fire Tablet. I bought one last year and it functions as my alternative iPad. While it isn't as powerful as an iPad, it works for email, web browsing, Facebook, Reddit, and Kindle reading. For $33.33, you can't beat it. See the link below.

Shop Amazon Devices - Fire tablet only $33.33

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the links! Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one!

    ReplyDelete