Thursday, January 15, 2015

SHOT Show Pre-Release: Delta Grip For Ruger LCR


New Mexico-based Ergo Grip has released another of the Delta Grips for small revolvers. Joining with the Delta Grip for the S&W J-frame will be a new one designed to be used on the Ruger LCR/LCRx.




According to Ergo Grip's release, the Delta Grip helps to align the shooter's hand, wrist, and arm in a straighter line for a more natural point of aim and better recoil control. The Delta Grip for the LCR will retail for $29.99.

From what I've been told, it will be available for test at Media Day at the Range. If so, I plan on trying it out. I have an LCR and I'd like to be able to make a comparison. I'm especially interested in seeing how it does with felt recoil. I know after shooting a box of ammo through the LCR my hand stung for a couple of hours.

2 comments:

  1. If you're visiting Ruger during Media Day at the range, see if you can give the SR1911 Lightweight Commander a spin for me. I've got a bad case of the wants for this one, and I'd be interested to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, absolutely. It is one I want to try out as well. I have the SR1911 and love it. One question is when the LW Cdr might be coming out in 9mm. I'd "settle" for .38 Super.

    ReplyDelete