Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm in Love With Halo - One Direction Parody

I don't think I've ever played the video game Halo but the Complementary Spouse's nephews are professionals at it. Literally.

Her nephews Kyle and Aaron were professionals on the Major League Gaming circuit until Halo was dropped from the lineup this Spring. Kyle, or as he is known in the gaming word, Elamite Warrior, and some of his friends put together the parody video below. I think they did a good job of it.

I know just enough about Halo to understand that Capture the Flag is one of the major scenarios in team play. The main reason I'm posting this is that Kyle is family and family is important. He's trying to build the viewership of this video so take a look at it and share it with your friends.

One Direction, by the way, are the musical guests on SNL tonight.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty funny.

    Have you ever watched any of the "Red vs. Blue" videos?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BAM9fgV-ts

    ReplyDelete