Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Me And Paula


It turns out that Paula Broadwell and I have something in common.

You guys went to same school? Nope. She went to West Point and I, believe it or not, am a graduate of a Quaker college. Go figure.

You both served in military intelligence? Again, no. While my father did serve in the US Army for 28 years, I have never served in the armed forces. I do, however, have the utmost respect for those who have served our country in the armed forces.

You both have written a book? Alas, no. I haven't written any books with or without a ghost writer though I've thought about it once or twice.

And no, I'm not having an affair on the Complementary Spouse!

Actually, what we both have in common are visits from the FBI. Her visits have been a little more "intense" and are related to harassing emails she supposedly sent to Jill Kelley. The visit I got was to my blog and it was from the FBI Criminal Justice Information Systems in Clarksburg, WV. Someone there was interested in the blog post I did on Paradigm SRP's Gator Shotgun Spreader device. According to Wikipedia, their mission is:
The mission of CJIS is to reduce terrorist and criminal activities by maximizing the ability to provide timely and relevant criminal justice information to the FBI and to qualified law enforcement, criminal justice, civilian, academic, employment, and licensing agencies concerning individuals, stolen property, criminal organizations and activities, and other law enforcement related data.
They are also the home of the NICS database. I'm guessing the CJIS wants to have info about the shotgun spreader device in their database. Either that or the title of my post, "If Society Disintegrates, I Want One Of These", triggered some key word search function. I don't believe supporting the Constitution and the Second Amendment rises to the level of "treason" or "insurrection" even if we are continually being called "traitors" and "insurrectionists" by the ne'er do wells at CSGV.


4 comments:

  1. Another similarity, you are both North Carolina residents.

    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/petraeus-paramour-paula-broadwells-lost-license-found-in-d-c-park/

    It's an NC Driver's License.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good catch. The other thing is that she has shot the KRISS.

      http://www.brandchannel.com/home/post/2012/11/13/Paula-Broadwell-Kriss-Model-111312.aspx

      An OK article until they refer to Farago as a "gun expert".

      Delete
  2. Ok, I find this whole thing to be completely beyond belief. You are asking me to accept something that is clearly fantastical.

    So, just to make sure I'm understanding what you're telling us even thought it flies in the face of common sense and the experience of thousands of other people, what you're saying is...

    Your Sitemeter works?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope it does. Otherwise all those visits from the DOJ have just been a figment of my imagination.

      That said, I do some discrepancy in the numbers reported between what it shows at the bottom of this page and what I see when I dig deeper.

      Can you suggest an alternative?

      Delete