Saturday, June 15, 2013

Beachward, Ho!


I will have light blogging for the next week. We are leaving this morning for our annual multi-family trip to the beach. This will be our first time at Garden City Beach, SC. It is just south of Myrtle Beach. The house we are renting is supposed to have WiFi so I hope to get some posts up over the week.

One thing I plan to do on the vacation is organize a trip to the range. I'll be taking some new and/or very inexperienced shooters to a local range for some shooting time. I hope to have some pictures of that.

The other thing I hope to do is catch up on my reading. I am in the midst of Mike Detty's account of Operation Wide Receiver and will do a review when I'm finished.

So have a great week and don't work too hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment