Monday, January 6, 2014

How Big Is The SHOT Show?


According to the infographic from the National Shooting Sports Foundation shown below, pretty damn big!

Many years ago I worked for a local knife company that had a small booth at the SHOT Show. As a result, I got to attend the 1996 SHOT Show held in Dallas, Texas. I was awed by the size of it all back then when it was just a shadow of what it has become. With luck and good scheduling, I plan to attend next year's SHOT Show and I'm sure I'll just be blown away by it all.


How Big is the SHOT Show
Explore more infographics like this one on the web's largest information design community - Visually.

2 comments:

  1. One of these years I'm going to make it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased a Taurus 38 that has never functioned property. I've spent all day today trying to get it back to Taurus. UPS refuses to ship it and several calls to Taurus have been futile because even after holding for more than half an hour, NO ONE answers the phone. They have NO way to contact them via email, Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete