Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Walking Dead Fashion Line?


I am most certainly not a fashionista. However, I do from time to time watch Project Runway with the Complementary Spouse. So I do have some exposure to the world of fashion. Thus, when I saw the picture below of Kanye West's line of clothing my eyes rolled. What would Tim say and how soon would Heidi be saying "Auf Wiedersehen!".

From NY Mag
I probably saw that picture of his clothing line in the Wall Street Journal. My immediate thought was that it was zombies from the Walking Dead. Given that Kanye is a big gun control supporter, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Gun control does tend to attract zombie-like supporters.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like he stole the designs from the Middle Eastern "Migrants" flooding Europe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking more along the lines of Auschwitz or Dachau myself.

      Delete
    2. Agreed! And it looks like all the 'models' are white... Interesting... I subliminal cue???

      Delete
    3. Agreed! And it looks like all the 'models' are white... Interesting... I subliminal cue???

      Delete