Saturday, January 14, 2012

Congratulations To Kenn On Five Years Of Podcasting

Rev. Kenn Blanchard, the Black Man with a Gun, and my brother from another mother, is celebrating five years of podcasting. His Urban Shooter/Black Man with a Gun podcast was one of the first ones that I started listening to on my old iPod Nano and I'm still listening.

I've shot with Kenn, I've talked with Kenn, I've ridden with Kenn, and I've eaten with Kenn and he is one of the finest individuals that grace the face of this Earth. We are extremely lucky to have him on our side in the gun rights debate.




You can find his podcast on iTunes or at his podcast website. Make sure to check out his blog and website at www.kennblanchard.com.

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you 100%...Kenn is the Real Deal and a man I'm honored to call a friend.

    Congratulations, brother!

    Michael Bane

    ReplyDelete