Thursday, February 4, 2016

Prayers For Jeff (Updated)


I received the following this morning from a reader who is an old friend of Jeff and Boge Quinn of Gunblast.com. Yesterday, I posted three of their videos regarding items at the SHOT Show.
Jeff is in a Nashville’s St.Thomas hospital ICU with severe pneumonia. He passed out and the impact from the fall caused a brain bleed.
 This is terrible news. Please keep Jeff and his family in your thoughts and prayers.




UPDATE: I received an update on Jeff's condition and the news is good - or at least better.
Jeff is still in ICU at St. Thomas but should be moving to a regular room tomorrow as his vitals are now in the typical range. 3 days ago, he wanted to go over a list of pall bearers today he was talking about what guns he needs to shoot and do articles/videos on.

The brain bleed as the result of the blow to his head that he suffered when he fell did not result in a stroke, and there is no reason for concern at this time. He is off of oxygen, and off the constant IV antibiotics. His kidneys have also suffered no further damage from the antibiotics or from working to draw-off excess fluids – no worse and no better, but stable is a good thing.

He still feels awful, but his condition is improving.

1 comment:

  1. Best Place To Get Your Financial Problem Solved (Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com)

    My Name is Nicole Marie, I live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life, As i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i ran to my father and he was not able to help me, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers and i came across a God fearing man (Mr Martinez Lexie) who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet mostly Africa, but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt due to the fact that the company is from United State of America, and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $82,000.00 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is ok and can walk, my family is happy and i said to myself that i will shout to the world the wonders this great and God fearing Man Mr Martinez Lexie did for me and my family; so if anyone is in genuine and serious need of a loan do contact this GOD fearing man via Email: ( Lexieloanfinance@gmail.com ) or reach him through this number +1 (406) 946-0675 thanks

    ReplyDelete