Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Touching The Third Rail

As Sebastian noted, President Obama is going for "gun bans and sales restrictions" with his speech to the National Urban League meeting in New Orleans.

In his speech, he made the obligatory dig at Congress and then said they had implemented things so that "background checks are now more thorough and complete." I guess that is the reason BATFE just redid Form 4473 to ask a buyer's ethnicity - Hispanic or Latino or Not Hispanic or Latino.

As to AKs, I prefer my Bulgarian AK-74 to the AK-47 that Obama thinks is more suited to the military. Not that the US military uses the AK-47, mind you.

1 comment:

  1. I noted that everything BHO brought up as offensive to his idea as a free country and self defense is already regulated. Did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete