Monday, March 4, 2013

Hey, I Know That Guy


Sean Sorrentino of An NC Gun Blog was the featured guest on Triangle Tactical's podcast this past week. He and Luke discussed the New York Boycott, restaurant carry in NC, SB 124, and concealed carry statistics for North Carolina.

I am a big fan of podcasts and rarely even listen to the radio when I drive anymore. I'm glad to find another North Carolina based gun podcast to add to my podcast listening rotation. The Triangle Tactical podcast is available on iTunes and Stitcher Smart Radio.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. I had an amazingly good time working with Luke. I'm hoping he asks me back on sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean did great! Luke should have him back on.

    That story about the murders at Luigi's was riveting.

    Backwoods Engineer's Blog

    ReplyDelete