GOAL - the Gun Owner's Action League - is the NRA state affiliate in Massachusetts. They will be holding a rally in support of the Second Amendment on Boston Commons this coming Wednesday. Included in the list of speakers is Alan Gottlieb of the Second Amendment Foundation and Richard Pearson of the Illinois State Rifle Association.
Support - Defend - Speak Out - Take a Stand!
This is your opportunity to make your voice heard to your state lawmakers! It is critical that you attend this important rally to show your support for our Second Amendment rights. If able, please schedule meetings with your state legislators in advance, and spend the day networking with other Second Amendment supporters.
- Jim Wallace Executive Director of GOAL
- Steve Moysey V.P. of GOAL
- Jay Beard President of GOAL
- Second Amendment Foundation's Alan Gottlieb
- Illinois State Rifle Association's Rich Pearson
- Youtube sensation Yang Li and more!
DAY OF - PREPARATION
- Reminder: City of Boston Parks & Rec Commission has regualtion prohibiting CCW on the Boston Common which carries a fine of up to $50.00. Also, CCW is not allowed in the State House.
- Date: Wednesday April 3, 2013
- Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Start at Parkman Bandstand on the Boston Common (see google map below) event will proceed to the Massachusetts State House.
- Transportation: MBTA Park Street Station on the Green Line.
- Driving: Directions, click on "directions" on the google map below.
- Additional Information: Please email Angela Fisher
- GOAL urges all affiliated clubs to organize a charter bus service to transport your membership to this rally!
- Printable Flyer: Click here to open an 8.5x11 .pdf of the flyer, print it out and hang it at your club, town hall, etc...
- TALKING POINTS - Download and print this pdf featuring information which covers 6 separate bills and their affect on MA gun owners.
- Who is your legislator? Find out by clicking here and entering your zip code. Don't forget to contact them before the event, make sure that they will be able to meet with you on the day of the rally at approximately 2:00 pm. Contact/Invite your state representative and state senator.