Friday, March 15, 2013

This One's For Sebastian


I didn't know about Google shutting down Google Reader until I read about it yesterday on Shall Not Be Questioned. I thought no big deal until I realized that the Reeder app that I use on my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air is just an extension of Google Reader.

Holy crap! This is a problem. I use it to keep up with stuff for blog posting and to see what my friends are posting in their blogs.

So this one is for Sebastian for alerting me to the problem. Now to just find a usable substitute. I'll let the more tech savvy hash it out and then see if their solution works for me. But in the meantime, there is always the Twitter feed from Stalin.



1 comment:

  1. I've found Feedly, after some customization, gives me the most Google Reader-like experience, especially with its synchronization across multiple platforms. And while it currently uses Google Reader to source its feeds, it will have another method in place when Google pulls the Reader plug.

    ReplyDelete